- In a bowl whisk together the butter and the brown sugar. Gradually add the eggs.
- Add the bourbon and the salt and keep mixing.
- Gently fold in the flour and the baking powder, scraping the sides.
- In a separate bowl combine the chocolate chips, the butterscotch chips and the toffee bits. Add a little more than half of this mixture to the batter. Save the rest to top the blondies.
- Line 2 brownie pans( I used 11 x 7 pans) with parchment paper. Spray all sides with cooking spray. Add the batter to the pans and top with the remainder of the chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 35 minutes.
Bourbon Blondies Ingredients 3 sticks of butter - melted 2 ¾ cups of brown sugar 4 eggs beaten ½ cup of bourbon 2 tsp. salt 3 ½ cups all purpose flour 2 tsp. baking powder 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips 1 cup butterscotch chips 1 ½ cups toffee bits Directions