This homemade jewelry cleaner is “blingtastic.” It is made of two simple ingredients that you might have under your kitchen sink. All you need is Windex and a few drops of dish soap and that’s it!!! Trust me you are going to want to make this, because who doesn’t want more sparkle in their lives 💍 💎. Your bling will be more shiny and clean than it ever was.
Mason Jar (microwave safe)
Dish Soap (I use Dawn)
Soft Bristle Tootbursh
In a microwave safe jar put 2 cups of Windex and a few drops of dish soap (I used Dawn). With the lid removed put in the microwave for 1 minute to heat up the solution. Remove from the microwave(makes sure you use oven mitts). Place your jewelry in the solution for about 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and brush gently with a toothbrush. Rinse the jewelry. Put the cover back on the jewelry wash and store for the next time.